Please provide as much information from the list below as you can. We can then give you a quote for your accounting and tax requirements. Please note this quote can only be a guide, but also the more detail and information you provide, then the more accurate that it is likely to be.
To receive a firm quote in writing, it will be necessary for us to have a meeting. This meeting should last for about half-an-hour and the objective would be to provide you with a FIXED FEE QUOTE and TAX PLANNING advice. There will be no charge for this meeting and no obligation to proceed.
- Business sector: ie Computer consultant, Retail shop etc
- Type of Business: Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company
- If Limited Company, please supply Company Registration Number
- Number of years established
- Turnover per last annual accounts
- Number of employees (not directors)
- Number of directors
- Number of shareholders
- VAT registered: yes or no?
- If VAT registered, are you on the Flat Rate Scheme?
- Do you use the cash basis or invoice basis for VAT?
- Computerised or manual accounting records?
- If computerised, which software package do you use?
- Do you have an external book-keeper?
- If no, who keeps the books up-to-date?
- Is the bank account reconciled monthly?
- Are the sales & purchases ledgers reconciled regularly?
- Do you produce monthly management accounts?
- Does the business have stock and/or work-in-progress?
- Does the business own or lease business premises?
- Does the business have HP contracts?
- How many business vehicles are there?
- Are you involved in importing or exporting goods?
- Do you use a factoring agency?
- Any additional information which may be helpful
|Please contact me:||E-Mail Phone|